Real economy sustainable bonds: Spotlight on Romania
Guy Richardson looks at the prospects for the sustainable debt issuance from the country's power, agribusiness, and transport sectors
S&P Shades of Green: Updated SPO offers more than just 'an extra shade'
The financial research and analysis firm tells Ahren Lester its updated second-party opinion (SPO) methodology is more than just a marriage of the separate S&P and Shades of Green models
'To be truly impactful, we need to scale the capital base'
Pentagreen Capital has inked its first deal. Next, it wants to create blended finance structures that help attract other institutional investors, Marat Zapparov tells Jennifer Forrest
Forever chemicals need investment solutions today
PFAS in water are one of the most pressing environmental concerns today, writes Cindy Jia
- Nature disclosures 'will become the norm'
- ESG in Fixed Income Americas conference returns next week
- No need to scrap SFDR Articles 8 and 9, PwC says
- NatureAlpha launches two biodiversity metrics ahead of final TNFD framework
- 'Food waste transition' key to reversing biodiversity loss, says Iceberg Data Lab
- New York prepares second $700m social bond
- SocGen launches €1bn transition fund, stricter fossil-fuel targets
- CDP to align with TNFD framework
- S&P Shades of Green: Updated SPO offers more than just 'an extra shade'
- UK prime minister under fire from industry for weakening climate policies