1. Information collected
We may collect and store information you provide on the website for the purposes of:
- purchasing or receiving our goods or services
- registering for a password protected login for any of our services or facilities on the website
- using the feedback facility
- participating in surveys and research
- completing enquiry forms
- supplying us with information for publication on the website
- any other communication you have with us for any other reason
We may also collect and store information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views).
We may gather information about your use of the website by using a cookie file. When used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. The cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
When used, a session cookie will keep track of you whilst you navigate the website.
When used, a persistent cookie will enable the website to recognise you when you re-visit the website.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. Please note, should you decline cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas of the website.
3. Use of your Information
We will use your information to:
- 3.1 administer the website
- 3.2 enable us to provide, and you to use, the goods, services, and facilities on the website
- 3.3 deliver to you any goods purchased from us
- 3.4 send to you statements and invoices, and to collect from you payment, for goods, services or facilities purchased from us
- 3.5 send to you future marketing information regarding our goods, services, facilities and other features
- 3.6 send to you marketing and other commercial information about the goods or services offered by our commercial partners
- 3.7 allow our commercial partners to contact you directly with marketing and other commercial information about their goods or services
- 3.8 publish information you have supplied to us on the website, where you have supplied such information to us for such purposes
- 3.9 enable us to deal with any complaints or queries raised by you
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time if you do not want your information to be used in the manner set out in clauses 3.5 or 3.6 or 3.7 above.
4. Sharing your information
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
5. Security of your information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We do not accept any responsibility for the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential.
Where the context permits, the words "we", "our" and "us" are a reference to Environmental Finance.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.