Guide for entries
Environmental Finance's Green, Social and Sustainability Bond Awards cover bonds that have been given a green, social or sustainability label by the issuer.
We put bonds into three distinct categories, according to a bond's label. For example:
- The Green category: Includes bonds labelled 'green', as well as other green labels such as Climate Awareness Bonds.
- The Social category: Includes bonds labelled 'social', as well as other social labels such as Education, Youth and Employment bonds.
- The Sustainability category: Includes bonds labelled 'sustainable' or 'sustainability', as well as other labels such as bonds aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals. This category does not include bonds included in either of the previous two categories.
Please nominate bonds in the category you think they are most suited to. Please note that Environmental Finance's editorial team could move an entry to a different category.
If you think that you, a colleague, your team, your company, your client or your service provider deserve an Award for an outstanding contribution to the green, social and sustainability bond market over the past year, please tell us. The information submitted must be relevant for the period 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018. For 'bond' categories, it must relate to a bond issued in the period 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018.
Each submission should explain why the nominee should win and how they have demonstrated excellence in a particular category, illustrated with case studies or deal highlights from the relevant period. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your entries via our Awards platform www.judgify.me/bondawards
You will be asked to first set up a profile before you can submit an entry. To submit an entry please:
- Select a category
- Provide the nominee's name
- Provide a 300 word summary highlighting why the nominee should win
- Provide no more than 850 additional words to evidence with case studies how the highlights were achieved to demonstrate why your nominee is worthy of receiving the Award.
(This information could be referenced by our editorial team in an Awards write-up and any subsequent editorial coverage. Please mark any sensitive information as such.)