Available in hard copy, or as a fully-searchable CD-ROM, this invaluable directory has been fully updated and lists more than 100 operational and planned funds dedicated to investing in emission-reducing projects that generate carbon credits.
Now at 50% discount while stocks last!
At-a-glance summaries of each fund or facility including:
- Size and investment timescales
- Project eligibility criteria
- Contact details
- Other key data for potential investors and project developers
- An exclusive survey of carbon fund managers – their views on, and the outlook for, the carbon market
- An update on the international carbon market, including a review of developments in Cancun
- Analysis of which funds are committing to invest in post-2012 carbon credits
- Data on planned and suspended funds
- Glossary of terms
An indispensable text for:
- Potential buyers of carbon credits
- Investors in the carbon market
- Project developers
- Host country authorities
- Verification agencies
- Project financiers
Carbon Funds 2011 retails for £125 (inc. 50% discount). For more information and to order your copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.