The economic fallout of the coronavirus pandemic could see private equity investors move towards impact investments as they consider supporting those companies and initiatives that may be perceived as more sustainable and resilient to future shocks. This webinar will assess how a shift towards impact compares with other forms of private equity investment strategies.
Tuesday 16 November - 3pm GMT/10am EST
- Which sectors are of particular interest to private equity investors thinking about impact?
- How does a shift towards impact compare with more typical private equity investment approaches?
- How are general partners approaching the subject of impact investing?
- How are they working with limited partners to devise such investment strategies?
- How has Covid-19 shifted approaches to the subject?
- How can impact combine with private equity approaches to improving operational performance? In which sectors is this most transformational?
Marie Puaux, Head of Impact Management, Bamboo Capital Partners
This webinar is part of the Impact webinar series, click and discover more about all webinars.