Wealthy families whose assets are managed by specially created, privately-held companies – family offices – are increasingly recognising the allure of investments made with an intent to create measurable positive impact, alongside financial returns. This webinar will assess whether a rush of family office-managed private wealth into impact investments inevitable and how approaches to impact may differ.
Wednesday 14 April - 3pm BST/10am ET
- How are family offices approaching impact investing and what thematic areas are they investing in?
- Could we be about to see a rush of family office-managed private wealth into impact investments or are exclusion-based strategies preferred?
- How do family offices measure impact? Do they rely more on internal methodologies or external organisations when assessing the impact of investments?
- What proportion are working with third-party asset managers for impact strategies?
- Are family offices ahead of pension funds in this space? How do their approaches compare?
Moderator: Michael Hurley, Senior Reporter – Impact, Environmental Finance
Speakers: Damian Payiatakis, Head of Sustainable & Impact Investing, Barclays
Andrew Lee, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable and Impact Investing, Chief Investment Office, UBS Global Wealth Management
Jessica Matthews, Managing Director, Global Head of Sustainable Investing, JP Morgan
Dipti Pratt, Member Engagement Director, Americas, Toniic
This webinar is part of the Impact webinar series, click and discover more about all webinars.