Environmental Finance is pleased to announce that the second annual Green Bonds California conference will take place in Santa Monica on October 16 at the offices of The Milken Institute. This will be part of a two-day Symposium with the Milken Institute hosting a focussed and invitation only Innovation Lab on the 15th October. The new California State Treasurer has confirmed that she will attend and speak at the conference with her team.
Over the years, Environmental Finance's green bond conferences have been an essential forum for debate within the market with dates in London, New York, Santa Monica and Singapore. If you would like to attend the event in Santa Monica or be involved in the programme through sponsorship please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This year we plan to shape the conversation around the big issues and the strategies that can be deployed to grow green, social and sustainability bond market exponentially over the next years. These include:
- How California can be a pioneer for green finance
- What are the key questions on issuers’ and investors’ minds?
- Will social and sustainable bonds be the next big thing in the ESG in fixed income universe?
- How should cities and local government leaders be thinking about long-term financing?
- The ESG puzzle of risk, pricing and credit worthiness
- How are issuers of bonds thinking and managing about ESG ratings and scores?
- What is the point of impact reporting?
We hope to see you there!