Environmental Finance in association with the City of London Corporation presents a one-day conference on Green Equities.
The shift towards a low-carbon economy is gathering pace, creating both opportunities and risks for investors.
This event will hear from high-profile investors in both listed equities and private equity, who will share their insights on the risk and return characteristics of sustainable stocks, their efforts to decarbonise their portfolios, and look at how the investment universe might be impacted by the changing policy landscape.
Delegates will learn about the latest trends and the drivers set to shape green equity investments.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Adam Matthews, Head of Engagement, Church Commissioners & Church of England Pensions Board, The Church of England
- Dan Carson, Head of Green Solutions, LSEG
- David Harris, Head of Sustainable Finance, London Stock Exchange Group
- Guy Turner, Founder, Trove Research
- John Davis, Director Financial Industry, South Pole Group
- Julia Kochetygova, Senior ESG Analyst, Northern Trust
- Liam O'Keeffe, Managing Director, Credit Agricole
- Leon Kamhi, Head of Responsibility, Hermes Investment Management
- Mark Thompson, Chief Investment Officer, HSBC Bank Pension Trust
- Nico Aspinall, Consultant, Nico Aspinall Consulting
- Nino Tronchetti Provera, CEO, Ambienta
- Russell Picot, Special Advisor, Task-Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures
- Pelle Pedersen, Head of Responsible Investment, PKA
- Sir Roger Gifford, Chairman, Green Finance Initiative
- Sebastien Lieblich, Global Head of Index Management Research, MSCI
- Shami Nissan, Head of responsible investment, Actis
- Sophie Rahm, Responsible Investment Analyst, Standard Life Investments
- Xander den Uyl, Trustee, Stichting Pensioenfonds ABP
The conference features two streams: one tailored to listed equities and the other to private equity.
For more sponsorship opportunities please contact Neil Porteous: email@example.com or tel: + 44(0)203 326 6269
To register your place please click here or email Tommaso Dimitri at firstname.lastname@example.org