Advisory note on the COVID-19 situation
Field Gibson Media, the organisers of Environmental Finance, Insurance Asset Risk and InsuranceERM events are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in the UK and globally. The health, safety and well-being of all our attendees is of prime importance and we will implement precautionary measures as needed. For the latest updates and guidelines on the COVID-19 situation in the UK, please visit the UK Government's health advice
Environmental Finance is pleased to announce the 3rd annual Sustainable Debt Asia conference will take place in Singapore on 3 November 2020 at the Singapore Exchange.
The event brings together investors and bond issuers to discuss opportunities in green finance and to exchange views on how to scale the global green bond market in the region.
Topics discussed this year include:
- Esther Ann, Chief Sustainability Officer, City Developments Limited
- Gillian Tan, Executive Director, Financial Markets Development Department, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Jeanne Stampe, Senior Fellow, SOAS University of London Centre for Sustainable Finance
- Mushtaq Kapasi, Managing Director and Chief Representative, Asia Pacific, ICMA
- Noel Peters, Principal Safeguards Specialist, Private Sector Operations Department, Asian Development Bank
- Rosamund Barker, Head of Legal, Asia Pacific Loan Market Association
- Satoshi Ikeda, Chief Sustainable Finance Officer, Financial Services Agency
- Swisa Ariyapruchya, Deputy Director, Financial Institutions Strategy Department, Bank of Thailand
We are proud that 50% of the delegates who attend this conference represent green, social and sustainability bonds issuers and investors in the market. This makes our event the networking hub and marketplace for the community, where ideas are shared and deals are made.