A growing movement to incorporate social considerations into the response to climate change is being described as the next frontier of responsible investment. This webinar will consider how the transition to a low carbon economy can minimise negative impacts to people and jobs, as well as considering the effect the Covid-19 has had on just transition impact themes.
Wednesday 23 June - 3pm BST/10am ET
- How are social outcomes being understood and weighed up against return metrics and risk?
- Diversity, social justice and equality – how can these themes be incorporated into an impact strategy?
- Impact-weighted accounting – how has the methodology been created and applied? How can social metrics be accounted for?
- Lessons from the pandemic: how has the theme of social impact investing evolved since the events of 2020?
- How did Covid-19 disrupt impact projects related to health, education, homelessness, poverty and in emerging and developed markets? What was the fallout from this?
This webinar is part of the Impact webinar series, click and discover more about all webinars.