Increasingly pension funds are thinking beyond the scope of responsible investment to consider how impact investment can facilitate a thematic focus on improved outcomes for people, society and the environment. This webinar will consider how such an approach is impacting the investment decisions that pension funds are making.
Wednesday 29 September - 3pm BST/10am ET
- How are pension funds shifting focus from traditional asset classes to drive impact?
- How does fiduciary duty intersect with impact, as opposed to ESG? Is impact outside the purview of fiduciary duty?
- What are some of the 'guiding principles' that trustees can follow to pursue an impact investing strategy?
- Which external partners are pensions funds working with to formulate and measure impact investment strategies?
- What impact themes are pensions funds interested in and why?
Florian Kemmerich, Managing Partner, Bamboo Capital Partners
This webinar is part of the Impact webinar series, click and discover more about all webinars.