Arabesque - S-Ray®
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- UN Global Compact Score, Preferences Filter and Temperature™ Score
What data do you provide?
The Arabesque S-Ray Score Layer daily data-feed provides sustainability scores on over 7,000 of the world’s largest corporations through the GC (Global Compact) Score, the ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Score, Preferences Filter and Temperature Score.
· Gain a deeper understanding of the potential reputational risk facing a company through the GC Score. Providing a normative assessment of a company based on the principles of the UNGC (Human Rights, Labour Rights, Environment and Anti-Corruption).
· Identify companies that are better positioned to outperform over the long run with the ESG Score. A sector specific analysis of each company’s performance on financially material sustainability issues.
· Align investments with personal choice through the Preferences Filter. Providing a better understanding of each company’s business activities by analysing revenue streams.
· Evaluate a company’s contribution to the climate crisis with the S-Ray Temperature Score- our proprietary metric that quantifies the extent to which corporations are contributing to the rise in global temperature through their greenhouse gas emissions.
Where and how do you source your data?
S-Ray ingests data from a wide range of data sources. Through big data and machine learning, S-Ray systematically combines over 250 environmental, social and governance (ESG) metrics with news signals and NGO campaign data. These news signals allow for a timelier adjustment of Arabesque S-Ray scores, on top of the analyst-based long-term assessments. Enabling you to make better informed financial decisions.
Who are the data users?
· S-Ray empowers investors to make better investment decisions while contributing to a sustainable future. Institutional investor such as asset managers, pension funds, foundations and increasingly private banks are incorporating our data into their investment strategies.
· Arabesque S-Ray is also helping companies to obtain a better understanding of how they are being publicly perceived. They are using the tool to gain insights on the effectiveness of their sustainability practices and strategies for brand management and valuation.
· S-Ray data is also a great story generation tool. Journalists have used it to spot key trends and analyse data. Whether the data is used to shed light on a company scandal or detail an industry’s improvement in board diversity, a new story awaits each day.
· Educational and research institutes also use S-Ray in their teaching and projects.
What is the cost for your data offering?
Enterprise License - $25,000/annum; or $45,000/annum with the feature layer – this provides users with 22 additional sustainability feature scores
Portfolio Services - $5,000/annum (per portfolio)
Deep Dive - $50,000/annum
Company Snapshot - $7,000 (per company)