Truvalue Labs™ - Truvalue Platform™, Truvalue Data™, Truvalue Cloud™, Truvalue Index™
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- Indices/Exchange data
- Various “lenses”, Framework-based data, like SASB’s materiality framework
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
- TCFD or custom categories
What data do you provide?
Truvalue Labs applies its award-winning AI technology to analyze company ESG performance and provide:
- Timely monitoring of more than 100,000 sources to uncover both positive and negative ESG events as they happen.
- "Outside-in" approach that overcomes corporate disclosure limitations. We report financially material ESG information from an external stakeholder perspective.
- AI is used to produce a new set of insights & an original dataset to unlock ESG insights hidden in massive amounts of unstructured data.
- Transparency underneath the scores lets users drill into specific ESG content influencing scores.
- Integrated with industry-standard frameworks. Truvalue Labs was the first to integrate the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board’s framework and to map SASB’s categories to the U.N. SDGs and custom frameworks.
Where and how do you source your data?
Every day, Truvalue Labs uses AI to ingest data from over 100,000 multi-language sources, mining for positive and negative ESG events, applying a consistent, scalable framework.
Unlike traditional analyst-driven ESG research, Truvalue Labs’ AI-driven ESG research model involves human ESG expertise at the beginning of the ESG data creation process for unbiased, consistent results. This means that investment professionals can spend more time on analysis, rather than collecting data.
Our ESG data insights focus on an external stakeholder perspective, not company self-reported data, to produce scores.
- Local, national, and international news
- Reports by NGOs and watchdog groups
- Trade blogs
- Industry publications
- Important events shared by industry thought leaders via social media platforms
- Global sources in multiple languages
Who are the data users?
Research Directors, Analysts (ESG, Sustainability, Equity, Fixed Income, Quantitative), Portfolio Managers, Chief Investment Officers, Risk Managers, Vice Presidents of ESG/Sustainable Investing, Fixed Income Managers.
What is the cost for your data offering?
We offer relationship-based pricing determined by the product mix and business complexity of the client.