World Resources Institute - ClimateWatch
What data do you provide?
- Historical greenhouse gas emissions for around 200 countries and regions;
- A comprehensive, user-friendly database of all countries’ Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs);
- Comprehensive mapping of linkages between Nationally Determined Contributions (NDCs) and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and associated targets of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development;
- Data and visuals of emissions scenario pathways for major emitting countries, derived from a growing library of models;
- National and sectoral profile pages that offer a snapshot of climate progress, risks and vulnerabilities, and policies and legislations
Where and how do you source your data?
Please see our citation and permissions page: https://www.climatewatchdata.org/about/permissions
Who are the data users?
Government ministries, development organizations, civil society organizations and researchers can use Climate Watch to find and download data about global emissions, climate commitments, sustainable development and other topics.?
What is the cost for your data offering?
- Climate Watch has an open data commitment and provides information for free.
- Except as noted in our permissions page, data and visualizations on Climate Watch carry a Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 license, which permits unrestricted reuse of Climate Watch content when proper attribution is provided. This means users are able to download, share and adapt the data, maps, graphics, charts, and other representations of the data for non-commercial or commercial uses.