Datamaran Ltd - Datamaran
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- Indices/Exchange data
- Over 100 topics
What data do you provide?
Datamaran is the market leader in external risk management - trusted by blue-chip companies and global partners. It is the only digital platform on the market that supports a fully automated business process for monitoring external risks and opportunities.
Corporate representatives use Datamaran to:
- Gather real-time analytics on strategic, regulatory, and reputational risks.
- Perform AI-powered external risk and materiality analysis across ESG topics.
- Monitor material and emerging issues via a live dashboard.
- Create a reliable and objective audit trail for executives, board members, and stakeholders.
Investors use Datamaran to:
- Perform qualitative issues identification and analysis.
- Construct investment portfolios that are screened against over 100 fully customizable ESG topics.
- Monitor their portfolios in order to identify emerging trends.
- Rank over 8,000 companies based on objective AI-driven analytics.
Where and how do you source your data?
Datamaran’s qualitative, AI-centered approach scans narrative text from thousands of corporate reports to deliver objective, transparent, and evidence-based insights into 100+ issues related to ESG, geopolitical, technological, and emerging risks. It makes the incomparable, comparable.
We offer broad global coverage of over 8,000 companies, enabling speed and objectivity. Proprietary Natural Language Processing (NLP) algorithms scan narrative text from the following databases:
- Corporate reporting (annual sustainability reports, annual financial reports, SEC 10-k and 20-f filings)
- Mandatory regulations and voluntary initiatives
- Online news (LexisNexis) and Social media (Twitter)
Who are the data users?
Datamaran is designed to provide decision-useful insights to: C-Suite executives; supervisory board members; Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Sustainability (GRC-S) decision-makers and their teams; and institutional and individual investors.
Datamaran’s evidence-based approach has been adopted by a large number of the leading organizations. Some of these organizations include ABN AMRO, American Express, BBVA, BMO, Bank of America, NASDAQ, Santander, and UniCredit.
What is the cost for your data offering?
Datamaran is a Software as a Service (SaaS) – a cloud-based platform with the service offered on an annual license agreement basis. The pricing depends on the kind of solution chosen, please contact us for further details.
Being a SaaS means that Datamaran evolves with market developments, is easy to access and delivers customized insights - based on specific sectors, geographies and companies.
Beyond the software, our clients gain access to a global community of forward-thinking business leaders, policy makers, industry associations, academics and thought leaders, as well as exclusive market insights.. In addition, our customers have the opportunity to be featured in global events, webinars, and publications, as well as to contribute to software innovations.