Corporate Knights - Corporate Knights ESG Data and Ratings
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- Verification/certification data
What data do you provide?
- Overall company and financial product ratings
- Raw data, scores, and ratios on up to 24 Key Performance Indicators (12 are universal across all industry groups), including % Clean Revenue, % Clean Investment, Carbon Productivity, % Taxes Paid, % Board and Executive Gender and Racial Diversity.
- Optional 21 ESG “Red Flags” [exclusions] based on misconduct and products, such as thermal coal, blocking climate policy, and extreme deforestation
- Coverage universe is 8000+ global publicly traded companies with $1B+ annual revenue [private companies to be rated in the future]
Where and how do you source your data?
- Direct disclosure from companies on Corporate Knights data portal
- Government and regulatory sources
- Complimented by data feeds from non-profit, NGO’s, pension fund cohorts
- Analyst collection
Who are the data users?
- Asset managers
- Asset owners
- Investment advisors
- Investment industry consultants
- Financial service providers
What is the cost for your data offering?
- Annual dataset subscriptions [delivered monthly] start at $15,000 (plus applicable taxes).