Corporate Knights - Corporate Knights ESG Data and Ratings
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- Verification/certification data
- Clean economy data - A measure of clean revenues and clean investments (capex, R&D, and acquisitions) that align with the definitions set out in the Corporate Knights Clean Taxonomy
Brief description of the data offering
- Raw data, scores, and ratios on up to 24 Key Performance Indicators covering resource management, employee management, financial management, clean revenue & clean investment, and supplier performance
- Gold standard Clean Economy data based on the Corporate Knights Clean Taxonomy to enable corporate transformations
- Optional 21 ESG Red Flags (exclusions) based on misconduct and products, such as thermal coal, blocking climate policy, and extreme deforestation.
- Coverage universe is 8000+ global publicly traded companies with $1B+ annual revenue [private companies to be rated in the future]
The data offers solutions for:
- Carbon footprinting
- Climate scenario analysis
- Environmental impact analysis and insight
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Nature-based information
- Nature-based information: Oceans
- Nature-based information: Water
- Reporting: EU Regulations
- Reporting: UN SDGs
Where and how do you source your data?
- Direct disclosure from companies on Corporate Knights data portal
- Government and regulatory sources
- Complimented by data feeds from non-profit, NGO’s, pension fund cohorts
- Analyst collection
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
- Asset managers
- Asset owners
- Investment advisors
- Investment industry consultants
- Financial service providers
What is the cost for your data offering?
Annual dataset subscriptions [delivered monthly] start at $15,000 (plus applicable taxes).