HIP Investor - Impact ESG SDG Climate Ratings, Pillars, Metrics, Data
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- SDGs data and metrics
- climate metrics
- covid-19 metrics
What data do you provide?
HIP's Ratings, Pillars, Metrics and Data products rate, rank and measure ESG, SDGs, and Impact in:
- Corporates (10,000 globally over 85 countries, with 7 pillars and 30 metrics each)
- REITS (globally 800 real-estate investment trusts)
- Municipals (119,000 muni issuers, with pillars, 240 metrics and 450 organized data points); plus, new issuances and custom ratings for unique projects
- Asset-backed securities, including mortgage-backed securities
- Funds (1000s of funds, ETFs, SMAs, CITs, with pillars and metrics)
HIP Ratings are quantitative-based evaluating how extractive, sustainable, or regenerative an investment can be, and how it could contribute to risk-adjusted returns, and their portfolio's impact, ESG themes, climate threat resilience, and the connection to the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Where and how do you source your data?
Sourced across a variety of:
- Issuers (corporates, municipals, REITs)
- Non-profit datasets
- For-profit data companies
- Governments and multi-laterals
- Academic datasets
Who are the data users?
Total assets managed by our clients exceeds $7 trillion assets under management (AUM) -- and includes 4 of the 10 largest bond managers.
- Fund managers (mutual funds, ETFs, SMAs, CITs)
- Platforms for investors
- RIAs and Wealth advisors
- Foundations and Endowments
- Families and family offices
What is the cost for your data offering?
Subscriptions of $1000 per month to $12,000 per month per product type. Also offer customized datasets and ratings and rate issuers (companies, munis, funds) at $15,000 to $50,000 per issuance.