Viridios AI - MARK
- Indices/Exchange data
- Verification/certification data
- Research data
Brief description of the data offering
Viridios AI’s (VAI) "Marks” is the first of its kind delivering dynamic pricing for carbon projects at the vintage level, providing information that is not readily available to market participants. The “Marks” module provides dynamic pricing directly from market activity and is augmented by VAI’s AI computer programs that complete the historical and vintage gaps. The Valuation module provides fair valuation of carbon projects based on standard, project type, geography, vintage and SDGs.
Beyond pricing, VAI’s platform provides the complete carbon offset project information the market requires to transact, such as invaluable and detailed information on carbon projects, from issuances to impact measures such contributions to the UN SDGs. On a single platform, market participants can see modules including end of day marks and project details, cutting out hours of work that is often required to source this information.
The data offers solutions for:
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Nature-based information
- Nature-based information: Biodiversity
- Reporting: Impact
- Reporting: UN SDGs
- Social impact analysis and insight
Where and how do you source your data?
Data is sourced from:
- Thousands of price data points gleaned from Compliance Voluntary Carbon Markets
- Thousands of pages of carbon project documentation
- Neural network functionality on price data and natural language processing
- Systemic economic conditions
- Benchmarks including energy markets; and
- Live trading data provided to Viridios AI by market participants
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
- Project developers
What is the cost for your data offering?
Annual Subscription - USD9,000 PA