Global Canopy - Forest 500
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- Verification/certification data
Brief description of the data offering
The Forest 500 identifies the companies with the greatest exposure to tropical deforestation risk and the financial institutions providing the most finance to those companies. Forest 500 conducts annual assessments which score the most influential 350 companies, from producers and traders through to retailers as well as 150 financial institutions in forest-risk commodity supply chains on the strength and implementation of their commitments on deforestation, conversion and human rights. A full breakdown of all assessments is available for download.
The data offers solutions for:
- Climate scenario analysis
- Environmental impact analysis and insight
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Nature-based information
- Nature-based information: Biodiversity
- Nature-based information: Land use
- Social impact analysis and insight
Where and how do you source your data?
Assessments are based on data made available to the public, primarily through company and financial institutions’ own websites.
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
- ESG data providers
What is the cost for your data offering?