PlusValue Advisory - PlusValue Digital Sustainability Platform (DISPLAT)
- Environmental data
- Governance data
- Social data
- Verification/certification data
- Research data
Brief description of the data offering
Digital Sustainability Platform (DISPLAT) is the sustainable fintech solution for Environmental Social Governance (ESG) assessment of companies. Designed as a tool to collect, manage and process data according to market and policy requirements. It offers reliable data-driven certification of disclosed ESG performance (companies scorings, rankings, double materiality and forward-looking risk assessments). Through a unique technology mix, it targets unlisted SMEs and larger companies.
This tool gives the possibility to develop:
- An easier reliable and cost-effective ESG data assessment;
- Benchmarks relevant to equity, credit, supply chain managers and public investors;
- Simplified and aligned with EU regulation, UN SDGs and market standards;
- Expected sensitivity to climate transition scenarios (Paris Aligned).
The data offers solutions for:
- Carbon footprinting
- Climate scenario analysis
- Environmental impact analysis and insight
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Nature-based information
- Nature-based information: Water
- Reporting: CSRD
- Reporting: EU Regulations
- Reporting: Impact
- Reporting: SFDR
- Reporting: TCFD
- Reporting: UN SDGs
- Social impact analysis and insight
- ESG scoring listed companies
Where and how do you source your data?
Data collection relies on 3 main methodologies:
- Company surveys. This allows to collect of otherwise unavailable data.
- Data analysis of public information on companies’ web pages and other media using Natural Language Processing (NPL). This methodology supports the data collection process to validate survey data and collect new data points.
- API - powered connection with companies’ ERPs and IoT solutions.
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
What is the cost for your data offering?
The cost of using the tool varies according to the customer's requests. For enquiries, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org