MainStreet Partners - ESGeverything.COM
Brief description of the data offering
Users will get access to a complete and constantly evolving database of ESG ratings which have been created by the proprietary models of MainStreet Partners. These models have been used for several years by some of the largest and most sophisticated investors in Europe. ESGeverything includes:
- Over 4,500 funds and ETFs rated following our unique model based on 3 pillars - Asset Manager, Strategy and Portfolio;
- Over 5,300 companies are rated across the 3 pillars (E/S/G) and 12 sub-pillars;
- 89 countries are assessed from an E, S and G perspective;
- Over 2,000 Green, Social and Sustainability Bonds are rated taking into account their Use of Proceeds;
- Bespoke Exclusion Lists based on controversial activities and behaviours.
The data offers solutions for:
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Reporting: EU Regulations
- Reporting: UN SDGs
Where and how do you source your data?
Users will get access to a complete and constantly evolving database of ESG ratings which have been created by the proprietary models of MainStreet Partners. These models have been built over several years and the outputs are used by some of the largest and most sophisticated investors in UK and Europe. Our tools are designed to aggregate data and analysis at portfolio level. We have been advising on globally diversified Sustainable portfolios for over ten years, hence our ESG evaluation tools cover the largest spectrum of instruments. Most importantly, ratings and ESG metrics are completely coherent with each other across asset classes and different instruments, providing a scoring and reporting system that can be applied at portfolio and organisation level.
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
What is the cost for your data offering?
Since we founded MainStreet Partners in 2008, we had a big dream in mind: to help investors of any size achieve consistent financial returns while improving people’s lives and protecting our planet. Today we can share our proprietary ratings and tools to a much wider audience of investors thanks to the technology of ESGeverything.com. For these reasons we aim to have a very competitive pricing which is based on two factors: 1) the size of the client and 2) the type of use of data (for internal use only or for external communication). For requests please use the form: Contacts - The ESG platform by MainStreet Partners (esgeverything.com)