DYDON AI - Sustainable Finance Ai Suite (ESG, EU Taxonomy, Supply Chain Risk)
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- Research data
- EU TAXONOMY compliance
- Supply Chain Risk Monitoring
Brief description of the data offering
Dydon AI offers a comprehensive sustainable finance AI-Suite concerning ESG, EU Taxonomy and Supply Chain Risk Monitoring. All 3 modules are highly interconnected and flexible. Each domain cross-functions with the others on the same platform, increasing data volume and accuracy.
A special tool for the EU Taxonomy, the TAXO TOOL, has been developed jointly with the Bundesverband Öffentlicher Banken Deutschlands (VÖB), and VÖB-Service, to map the complexity of the technical evaluation criteria of the EU taxonomy for sustainability in one system and to enable automated procedures.
The AI-Suite is immediately available thanks to cloud computing (SaaS) or an on-premise solution.
The data offers solutions for:
- Carbon footprinting
- Reporting: EU Regulations
- Reporting: SFDR
Where and how do you source your data?
Dydon AI’s platform is capable to capture and store numeric and textual data from various sources that are internal and external to the customer (websites, social media, documents, RSS data feeds etc.).
What we do:
- Screening publicly available data for company specific ESG terms (e.g. carbon emissions)
- Generating a company specific rating
- Complete drill down allows detailed analysis of generated rating results
- Additional data sources (internal / external) can be flexibly added
- The performed ESG assessment of public data is focused on the monitoring of Minimum Social Safeguard parameters relevant for assessing EU Taxonomy regulation supporting the also offered EU Taxonomy assessment service of Dydon AI
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
What is the cost for your data offering?
Please contact us to learn more.