EcoVadis SAS - EcoVadis® Ratings
Brief description of the data offering
EcoVadis is a purpose-driven company whose mission is to provide the world's most trusted business sustainability ratings. Businesses of all sizes rely on EcoVadis’ expert intelligence and evidence-based ratings to monitor and improve the sustainability performance of their business and trading partners. Its actionable scorecards, benchmarks, carbon action tools, and insights guide an improvement journey for environmental, social and ethical practices:
EcoVadis’ three main offerings are:
- Ratings with actionable scorecards, benchmarks, and Academy E-learning to guide an improvement journey
- Ecovadis IQ-Plus, which profiles and maps ESG risks across an entire portfolio of partners - either a supply chain, or portfolio companies
- Ecovadis Carbon Action Module
The data offers solutions for:
- Temperature alignment
- Transition plan assessments
Where and how do you source your data?
The EcoVadis methodology uses three sources of data for reliability of rating results:
- Documents provided by the company being rated, such as management policies, action plans and programs, and reporting.
- External endorsements such as certifications and labels
- 3rd party expert databases including sanction, PEP and watchlists
What is the cost for your data offering?
Enterprises (e.g. procurement teams, investors, etc.) pay based on turnover, and which modules are activated (IQ-Plus, Carbon Action Module, and account management service packages).
Rated companies (suppliers, portfolio companies, etc.): the basic Rating service, which includes tools content and a core selection of Elearning, is priced based on size and region, ranging from 270 Euro for an extra small company in Thailand, to 4000 Euro for a Large company (>1000 employees) in Europe. Premium service is also available for about 50% more offering enhanced sharing and communications, including medals which recognize percentile score ranking (if all criteria are met), and the top tier Select service. Full details here: https://ecovadis.com/plans-pricing/ Carbon action module to prioritise and engage trading partners in decarbonization.