Impak Analytics - iSA, iS, impak Score™, SFDR+i
Brief description of the data offering
Impak Analytics is a user-friendly impact data & intelligence platform with impact assessments and scoring solutions based on international standards such as the Impact Management Platform and the UN 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Its standardized impact assessment methodology incorporates positive impacts and the double materiality approach. In addition, thanks to more than 3,700 enriched data points and its 1000-point scoring process, called the impak Score™, impact analyses are reliable, contextualized, and comparable.
The data offers solutions for:
- Reporting: EU Regulations
- EU Taxonomy
Where and how do you source your data?
The Dataset is sourced either:
- Through the issuer’s annual or CSR reports for listed issuers using a combination of NLP, outsourcing, and human data collection.
- Through our Media Watch module based on Factiva (Dow Jones) data.
- Through impak's proprietary online questionnaires for unlisted issuers.
On top of the collected data, we add a layer of contextualization and analysis.
What is the cost for your data offering?
40k€ for SDG & SFDR data on MSCI Workd
150k€ for impact Data on MSCI World
Private issuers :
- 1000€ per company for SDG & SFDR data
- 1500€ per company for Impact data
Modular offering :
- Thematic modules (Climate, Governance, Controversies, Biodiversity, etc)
- Regulatory Modules only (SFDR & EU Taxonomy)
—> pricing depends on volume and type of modules