Mettle Capital - Mettle Capital ESG Risk platform
- Environmental data
- Governance data
- Indices/Exchange data
- Research data
- Social data
Brief description of the data offering
Daily materiality and sentiment on 5,000+ listed and private corporates in Europe and US since 2010. Machine read from traditional, trade, social media in local language and global English. ESG, Reputation, Trust, Thematic issue taxonomies. Easy access platform provides intuitive visualisation and insights using generative AI.
Three clear use cases:
- Company Insight - How is the organisation doing? Which topics are material risks? What is the most useful comparison? Understand the signal using gen-AI. Export relevant charts
- Quantitative Analysis - 12 year backtesting. Dynamic issue materiality. Topics deep dive. Access via API. Complements existing outcome data
- Portfolio Analysis - Bespoke peer group. Autogenerated peer group. Daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly updates. Risk heatmap. Variable thresholds
The data offers solutions for:
- Environmental impact analysis and insight
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Social impact analysis and insight
Where and how do you source your data?
Traditional news (e.g. New York Times), trade (e.g. Investors' Chronicle), social (e.g. Reddit, Twitter) in 12 local languages. Combination of data aggregators.
Boolean query structure, bespoke to each entity + industry standard screens' taxonomy (e.g. SASB for ESG) + exclusions in English and local language. Weekly data collection but tagged daily. Keyword taxonomy (c. 77k bag-of-words), trained sentiment, calculated net polarised sentiment across different time periods. Presented per entity for driver, lens, screen, subsector, sector, benchmark.
160bn articles scanned, 1.6bn articles tagged to entity, 400m articles coded to model. Ideal training data set for ESG AI.
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
What is the cost for your data offering?
£1,950 pcm for minimum 3 users