ESGDS - India ESG datasets [BRSR taxonomy available]
- Environmental data
- Governance data
- Social data
- Custom data sets
Brief description of the data offering
ESGDS provides ESG Data for Emerging markets and assists with bespoke data collection for global markets based on client requirements.
We are the only ESG data provider offering the largest coverage of data in emerging markets. We capture over 1100 data points and provide granular data which is used for ESG assessments.
The data offers solutions for:
- Carbon footprinting
- Climate scenario analysis
- Environmental impact analysis and insight
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Nature-based information
- Nature-based information: Biodiversity
- Nature-based information: Land use
- Nature-based information: Oceans
- Nature-based information: Water
- Norms-based screening
- Reporting: CSRD
- Reporting: EU Regulations
- Reporting: Impact
- Reporting: Other Regulations
- Reporting: SFDR
- Reporting: TCFD
- Reporting: TNFD
- Reporting: UN SDGs
- Social impact analysis and insight
- Transition plan assessments
Where and how do you source your data?
ESGDS boasts a sizable, adept analyst and QA team of 250 individuals proficient in ESG concepts. They have meticulously crafted comprehensive procedure documents for every data point. Our in-house technology, combined with AI and ML capabilities, enables us to access top-tier data and expand coverage effectively. Our data platform facilitates data capture for both Public and Private markets.
Our data sources comprise –
- Annual disclosures, including annual reports, sustainability reports, and regional-specific disclosures.
- Company websites, press releases, stock exchanges.
- News and controversy tracking.
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
- Rating Agencies
What is the cost for your data offering?
ESGDS provides ESG data as well as has a SaaS based technology platform. We provide data on subscription on an annual basis. Clients may also contact us to fill their data gap by asking us to collect custom data.
Our client may opt for just data, or they could opt for our SaaS Assessment platform. The platform provides clients with flexibility to create custom assessment reports in PDF along with dashboard and analytics capabilities.
Our pricing varies based on the number of indicators and years of history being requested and/or platform requirements. You can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about our offering.