wtw - ESG Clarified
- Environmental data
- Governance data
- Research data
- Social data
Brief description of the data offering
ESG Clarified is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution that enables a clear view on your ESG risks, opportunities and priorities. It delivers rapid, robust and resonant ESG reporting, powered by extensive data and powerful analytics.
With ESG Clarified:
- Take ownership of your ESG agenda with selected data elements and real-time ready analytics
- Define alternative ESG benchmark views quickly - drilling down to company division or geography level, comparing or getting a focused view of a single metric or driver
- Clarify your view across key ESG measures, including financial resilience, reputation and ESG risk readiness
- Get recommendations for action to maintain strong positions or address gaps
- Communicate compelling ESG actions using readymade reports for regulators, the board, insurers and sustainability stakeholders.
The data offers solutions for:
- Carbon footprinting
- Climate scenario analysis
- Environmental impact analysis and insight
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Nature-based information: Biodiversity
- Reporting: CSRD
- Reporting: Other Regulations
- Reporting: TCFD
- Reporting: TNFD
- Social impact analysis and insight
- Transition plan assessments
Where and how do you source your data?
ESG Clarified brings together some of the best ESG financial data, ESG employee data and ESG reputational risk data, and combines that with WTW’s proprietary data in the areas of climate transition risk, brokerage insights and people-related metrics.
The combination of this data and analytics capabilities in one desktop-ready solution empowers you to easily view your ESG strengths, weaknesses and ongoing progress. This view is customizable so enables you to take ownership of your own ESG scoring, benchmarking and reporting summaries.
With this unique range and quality of data elements curated into WTW’s ESG rating model, you can evaluate and measure ESG risk continually and rapidly, without the need for spending time either chasing or entering data.
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
What is the cost for your data offering?
ESG Clarified is offered in a low-cost annual subscription model and is also packaged with other expert WTW ESG services. Please contact Jonathan.Weatherly@wtwco.com to learn more.