9fin - 9fin ESG
- Environmental data
- Social data
- Governance data
- Reaserch data
Brief description of the data offering
9fin offers a comprehensive ESG product for asset managers and funds. ESG Company Data includes 14 data points - 11 of the SFDR PAIs and 3 SBTi commitments. We’ve trawled through hundreds of reliable sources and we always give you the ability to trace data back to the original source.
You can use our ESG data to:
- Check how companies which have issued green bonds have engaged with the SBTi,
- Compare the emissions data for companies within the automotive industry, or
- Review the levels of ESG disclosure of companies which have issued sustainability-linked bonds.
This complements our existing ESG QuickTakes on every new High Yield deal in Europe, news and instrument data.
For more information visit 9fin.com/features/esg.
The data offers solutions for:
- Investment decisions and portfolio insight
- Reporting: EU Regulations
- Social impact analysis and insight
Where and how do you source your data?
Alongside our proprietary analysis we collect data from a wide range of third party sources. All of our data is checked and verified by our ESG analysts.
- Sustainability, CSR and ESG reports
- ESG frameworks
- Second party opinions
- Annual reports
- Company and external websites
- Financial reports and accounts (inc. companies house and local equivalents)
- Proxy statements
- Climate Disclosure Project data (CDP)
- Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosures data (TCFD)
- Contacting the companies directly (around a 20% response rate)
- News outlets, specific websites that track environmental human rights incidents, NGO reports
- Third party ratings and certification organisations
We don't rely on any third party estimated data. All our data is transparent and traceable to its source.
Who are the data users?
- Financial institutions
What is the cost for your data offering?
Pricing information provided upon request. Subscription rates vary according to the type of firm, number of users, etc.