- Verification/certification data
- impact / SDG alignment
What data do you provide?
The SDG Alignment and Impact Dataset can be delivered as custom datafeeds/API or as a portfolio assessment against a custom benchmark universe. The dataset utilizes Impact-Cubed’s proprietary in-house product and service classification system that was purpose built for mapping SDG alignment of investments. It captures the geography of revenues to more accurately reflect true contribution to the SDGs.
Examples of available metrics include:
- % revenues from environmental solutions
- % revenues from social solutions
- % revenues from environmental harm
- % revenues from social harm
- Contribution at issuer and portfolio level by SDG goal
- Contribution by product/service category to individual SDG goals
- Impact attribution by sector/geography/market cap
- Ability to customize the mapping framework according to the user’s convictions
Where and how do you source your data?
Impact-Cubed collects, processes and estimates its own data in-house. All data inputs are publicly available in the interest of data reliability and promoting increased company public disclosure. Data sources include regulatory company disclosure, voluntary company sustainability disclosure, and a variety of public datasets. Our data process is more than 90% automated, which allows us to cover every listed issuer globally on-demand, with no market cap or geographic limits on coverage. We are able to process data on listed equities, listed corporate debt, private equities and private debt. Automated maintenance of data also minimizes time lag between new information becoming available and it being reflected in the Impact-Cubed dataset.
Who are the data users?
Asset owners (total portfolio reporting, manager selection, manager monitoring and engagement), consultants
What is the cost for your data offering?
Products are priced competitively relative to the market, for specifics please contact our team.