What data do you provide?
ISS Compensation Data and Profiles delivers comprehensive compensation data for company executives including salary, bonus, stock-based incentive awards, option grants, non-equity incentive plan pay-outs, deferred compensation pay-outs and other compensation components. Compensation data provides investors with a comprehensive view of executive pay programs at approximately 9,000 companies across the U.S., Canada, UK., Europe and Australia.
Investors can use Compensation Data and Profiles to:
- Evaluate the link between executive pay and financial performance
- Assess whether pay incentives are aligned with company strategy
- Incorporate executive pay data into quantitative investment models
- Identify pay practices requiring engagement with companies
- Review fixed and performance-based pay, cash, equity and short and long term pay incentives relative to performance metrics.
Where and how do you source your data?
Compensation data is driven by publicly disclosed filings and annual reports to ensure consistency.