- Verification/certification data
- Third-party opinion
What data do you provide?
This SPO service provides issuers (bank, corporate, sovereign) of green, social or sustainability bonds/loans an open and transparent opinion on the sustainability quality of their financing operation. This comes in the form of a written report, detailing three core areas: (1) the alignment of the issuer’s bond framework to the ICMA Green/Social Bond Principles (for bonds); (2) the quality of environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) management of the underlying assets (measured against sets of key performance indicators); (3) the ESG performance of the issuer themselves (based on ISS-oekom’s ESG corporate or country rating).
Where and how do you source your data?
- The green/social/sustainability bond framework is provided by the client
- The information used to analyse the quality of ESG management is provided by the client
- The data informing the issuer’s ESG rating is based on publicly available information and incorporates feedback from the issuer
- The information on potential controversies on the projects financed by the issuer are retrieved analysing mass media and public databases
Who are the data users?
Issuers of green, social or sustainability bonds that select ISS Corporate Solutions as their data provider. The end user of the reports are also investors deciding between different green, social or sustainability bonds to invest in.
What is the cost for your data offering?
Pricing is based on a number of factors, including the number of different project categories within the issuer’s framework and also whether they have an existing ISS-oekom ESG corporate or country rating. For full pricing discussions, please contact ISS Corporate Solutions directly.