- Indices/Exchange data
What data do you provide?
- FTSE/JSE Responsible Investment Indices
- FTSE/JSE Responsibility Investment Index - This index limits consideration to companies meeting a minimum ESG rating inclusionary hurdle of 2.5.
- FTSE/JSE Responsibility Investment Index Top 30 - The FTSE/JSE Responsible Investment Top 30 Index provides the market with an ESG based tradeable index that financial products can be based on, and will be suitable for passive financial products.
- FTSE/ESG Ratings
- The FTSE ESG ratings are built on detailed indicator assessments, which are structured to allow investors to understand a company’s ESG practices in multiple dimensions and therefore enhance the issuer-investor interface.
- FTSE/JSE Sustainable Investment Data Platform
- This analytic tool will allow you to analyse ESG and Green Revenue investment data with investment scoring and screening.
Where and how do you source your data?
The FTSE/JSE Africa Index Series resulted from a joint venture between the JSE Limited (JSE) and the FTSE Group (FTSE), a world leader in the creation and management of indices.
Who are the data users?
Asset Managers, Asset Owners, Pension Funds, Portfolio Managers, Fund Managers, ESG Analysts, Equity Analysts, Passive Investment Funds, Index Tracking, FTSE/JSE, Social Responsibility Investment Funds, Social Responsibility Investment Analysts
What is the cost for your data offering?
Depends on data requested