We are seeking an expert in fixed income products who wants to join us to continue building our sustainable bond services. The Commercialization Manager is a leadership and product management role in building the services that we provide to customers companies, governments and banks, to make their financial transactions more sustainable. You will work closely with sales team and customers to design, debug, train and grow your Offers in the market. Your success will be measured by the long term sales success of the offers that you create and support. You will need to be organized and able to manage your work like a project through releases and be expert in stakeholder management. In this role you will be responsible for the commercialization of Sustainability Linked Financial Instruments, such as Sustainability Linked Loans and Sustainability Linked Bonds (non ESG Rating Linked Financial Instruments).
- Your focus will be on supporting the sales team in their pursuit of supporting customers. Your job is to equip sales with what they need to sell more of your Products and Solutions and keep their customers satisfied.
- You will be responsible for growing revenues from your Products and Solutions and new ones that you invent. For new Offers you will lead building a concept, then business case, working with stakeholders to find support, provide insight to guide the proposal and assure you are proposing something feasible.
- Especially for new Products and Solutions you will have a responsibility for bootstrapping sales, often doing business development and sales support. This responsibility will remain throughout the product's lifecycle, where it is expected that you will attend events and find other opportunities to grow sales of your products.
- You will be sales support to the sales team where they need expert advice to close a sale, and support the research teams, where they need your technical expertise.
- You will work closely with "Research Managers" and "Product Managers" from other teams, whose role is to build the Offers that you specify. Your focus will be at creating a product vision and set of customer specifications, working with the Research Manager and Product Managers, and other internal experts to create this Product Definition that they can then take to build the solution. This will at times require compromise, refinement, and many iterations.
- You will work closely with your manager and leaders in the commercial organization to assure that your product fits into a broader picture and strategy.
- Partner with marketing to support your Offer objectives, conduct market research, be expert with respect to the competition, organize a presence at key events and develop marketing content;
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Expert in ESG, or expert in corporate debt, or preferably expert in both
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience in product marketing, product management or work experience related to tasks above.
- Related technical training or academic experience.
- Outstanding Communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Sustainalytics is a Morningstar company dedicated to responsible investment with over 25 years' experience in ESG research and ratings. With an extensive client base across asset managers, asset owners and investment banks, our mission is to provide the insights required for investors and companies to make more informed decisions that lead to a more just and sustainable global economy.
As Morningstar's ESG center of excellence we are responsible for driving both the commercial success and innovation of its ESG products as well as its overall ESG strategy.
In these times, we rely on virtual team meetings and management practices, as well as a remote buddy program, to support a smooth integration in our virtual offices. New team members are onboarded and start their first day with the company from the safety of their homes.
For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com