Vigeo Eiris is hiring
Sustainable Investing - Client Relationship Manager
Location: New York City
Salary, sales commission and benefits
Vigeo-eiris is a global company at the forefront of promoting sustainable development in business. We are in the top 5 of global companies in the ESG field. With our 17 years of experience, over 300 investor clients worldwide, and recently an affiliate of the Moody's group. We are well positioned to expand our business in North America
This is a newly created post, building on our success in USA. You'll be based In New York City, working with our well-regarded CEO of Vigeo Eiris' US branch (VEUSA), you will be proactively developing the business of VEUSA for all products and services that VE provides to investors and issuers with a specific focus on Green and Social bonds, ESG ratings and loans. You will have excellent opportunities for significant sales, working with colleagues across the globe you will be part of a dynamic sales team, with a real opportunity to contribute to our future sales developments and your own career. We have a team of more than 200 experts of 28 different nationalities, Vigeo Eiris is present in New York City, Paris, London, Boston, Brussels, Casablanca, Hong Kong, Milan, Rabat, Santiago. Our Vigeo Eiris Global Network, comprises 7 exclusive research partners, is present in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Israel, Japan, Spain and Mexico.
You will work with our CEO on the follow-up and support of our existing clients in this region. Working to an individual sales plan, you will continue our success in expanding our market share in the USA. We will ensure you are given the freedom and support to develop the client lists. You will relish the opportunity of growing the ESG market, and with success the expansion of our markets and teams.
Join and you'll be part of a great company to work for, with an open straightforward culture and impressive leadership with brilliant sales people across the globe - and we offer excellent benefits too!
Success in this role requires a self-starter, quick learner, excellent sales record with high level collaboration and communication skills. Naturally you will be passionate about sustainable investing and the impact this can make.
Your scope of responsibility in this role will be:
- Prospect Issuers and intermediary banks to propose VE services (Green & Social Bonds, ESG ratings, Sustainability linked Loans)
- Interact with Moody's to follow-up on leads
- Prospect Investors to propose VE products and data. (ESG research, Climate, Sustainable Development Goals, negative screenings,)
- Report to your management and business line manager (person in charge of each business line development at corporate level)
- Key account management of existing clients
- Support clients' needs in terms of deliveries, question on our research and technical support as a first entry point.
- Prepare local campaigns, and stand, manage social media campaign to prospects and report on hot topics
- 3+ years of sales or account management experience in a similar industry
- Bachelor's degree required (Master's degree or CFA, a plus)
- Demonstrable interest in ESG and /or sustainable Investing
- Perfected the art of cold-calling and cold-emailing, use of social media and campaigns
- Proven ability to convert leads to opportunities to closed-won
- Demonstrate strong planning and organizational skills
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- The personality to build quick contacts with a variety of people and can explain complex information in an easy and understandable way
- Proficiency in CRM, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 25%
- Legal authorization to work in the US
Application: Send your CV with a covering note, explaining why you are interested in the job to: email@example.com
Check out our web-site and the full job role at Vigeo-Eiris.com