Japan: a land of climate opportunity
Japan has high GHG emissions but its companies provide a compelling energy transition investment opportunity, writes Masayuki Teraguchi
'To be truly impactful, we need to scale the capital base'
Pentagreen Capital has inked its first deal. Next, it wants to create blended finance structures that help attract other institutional investors, Marat Zapparov tells Jennifer Forrest
Thai regulator looks to taxonomy to boost green bond issuance
Thailand's financial markets regulator says its 'traffic light' taxonomy will boost green bond issuances and catalyse transition finance. Genevieve Redgrave reports
Australian sustainable bond issuance cools amid regulatory scrutiny
Australian corporate issuers have "taken their foot off the pedal" on their sustainable bond plans amid market volatility and increasing scrutiny by regulators looking for cases of 'greenwashing', NAB's David Jenkins tells Ahren Lester.
- Financial institution SFDR reports fail to explain adverse impacts, regulators say
- Green bond regulation, SFDR guidance among ESMA's 2024 priorities
- Australian companies lagging in net-zero targets, says Climate Action 100+
- ESG in Fixed Income Americas 2023: BlackRock: 'transition investments are green'
- People Moves, 29 September: AXA IM, Just Climate, Agilitas, General Atlantic, UKSIF... and more
- Report reveals top insurers of US coal
- Japan: a land of climate opportunity
- Insurance Risk & Capital Americas 2023: Climate change already making some perils 'uninsurable'
- Ardian launches nature fund with €1.5bn target
- SME GHG emissions reporting 'disjointed', says Bankers for Net-Zero