Impact accounting framework released - with $236 per tonne cost of carbon
The International Foundation for Valuing Impacts has published two draft methodologies - on greenhouse gas emissions and adequate wages. Michael Hurley speaks with Daniel Osusky
The future of eDNA
Data provider NatureMetrics says demand is booming for its eDNA testing. Genevieve Redgrave visits its lab to find out more.
- Sustainable Bonds Insight 2024
- Berlin Hyp: ESG bonds are the new normal
- Three new biodiversity funds launched in Q4
- Accelerating global transition to net zero: Japan's financial innovation
- Taking stock as the market gears up for growth
- 'Big four' sustainable finance SPO providers emerge in 2023
- Taking the pulse of the sustainable bond market
- Gresham House launches biodiversity credit fund
- 'Big opportunities' for US sustainable bonds in 2024
- Sustainable Bonds Insight 2024 published
Environmental Finance Impact Awards 2023
A widening range of impacts
Growing comfort with the use-of-proceeds bond model is driving innovation, diversity and more granular outcomes for sustainability-oriented investors, says Stephen Liberatore of Nuveen.
Delivering impact through sustainable farming
Nuveen Natural Capital, the world's largest farmland asset manager, is rolling out its Nature Positive Farming initiative. James Little explains how it will deliver impact.
Impact webinar seriesMore
Achieving impact in private equity
This webinar will assess how a shift towards impact compares with other forms of private equity investment strategies.
The shifting focus of pension funds
This webinar will consider how impact investment is changing the investment decisions that pension funds are making.
The Just Transition and impact: lessons learned from Covid-19
This free webinar will consider how the transition to a low carbon economy can minimise negative impacts to people and jobs, as well as considering the effect the Covid-19 has had on just transition impact themes.