'To be truly impactful, we need to scale the capital base'
Pentagreen Capital has inked its first deal. Next, it wants to create blended finance structures that help attract other institutional investors, Marat Zapparov tells Jennifer Forrest
Invest in Asian transition or miss 1.5°C target
With the investment gap growing in Asia, SUSI Partners' Wymen Chan talks of the importance of attracting investment to the region. Genevieve Redgrave reports
eFuels: Hydrogen's next big promise?
Electrofuels provide an alternative to conventional liquid fuels and reduce CO2 emissions, writes Allan Baker
Powering the UK battery revolution
The Green Finance Institute's proposed Battery Investment Facility could be transformative for the sector, writes Suzanna Hinson
- ESG in Fixed Income Americas conference returns next week
- Nature disclosures 'will become the norm'
- No need to scrap SFDR Articles 8 and 9, PwC says
- NatureAlpha launches two biodiversity metrics ahead of final TNFD framework
- 'Food waste transition' key to reversing biodiversity loss, says Iceberg Data Lab
- New York prepares second $700m social bond
- SocGen launches €1bn transition fund, stricter fossil-fuel targets
- CDP to align with TNFD framework
- S&P Shades of Green: Updated SPO offers more than just 'an extra shade'
- UK prime minister under fire from industry for weakening climate policies