Complete the form to download Environmental Finance's Biodiversity Insight 2023 supplement.
- What the COP15 biodiversity framework means for investors;
- Finding the investment case for action on biodiversity;
- Shareholder engagement on the topic;
- The role of investors in reversing deforestation; and
- Measuring the biodiversity footprint of a portfolio.
Contributors include the Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures, Climate Asset Management, Norges Bank Investment Management, Impax, Holcim, Verra, Federated Hermes, Church Commissioners of England, Quantifying Nature, Iceberg Data Lab and MS&AD.
Complete all fields in the form below to download the file. The information provided may be shared with Environmental Finance.