Complete the form to download Environmental Finance's Biodiversity Insight 2024 supplement.
- Making the case for investment allocations to natural capital
- Outlook for natural capital in 2024: Reporting, restoration and implementation
- What investors need to know about nature
- The birth of a biodiversity offset market
- Taking a data-driven approach to nature risk and opportunity
Contributors include Climate Asset Management, ISS ESG, Federated Hermes, MSCI, Dasos Capital, Bloomberg and Iceberg Data Lab.
It also features analysis from EF Data on the bonds issued in 2023 with terrestrial and aquatic biodiversity conservation use of proceeds.
Complete the fields in the form below to download the file. Required fields are indicated with a *.