- What type of use of proceed categories or instruments would investors like to see more or less of?
- Why should investors consider ESG-labelled bonds from emerging market issuers? How do the opportunities differ for sovereign and corporate issuers from these regions?
- What role do private credit markets play in ESG investing and sustainable finance?
- How do investors identify impact metrics in green bond funds?
Cambyse Parsi, Director, Sustainable Finance, Scotiabank
Armelle de Vienne, Co-Head of ESG Research, PGIM Fixed Income
Matt Christ, Portfolio Manager, Ninety-One
Henry Mason, Vice President, Fixed Income Research, Calvert Research and Management
Meredith Block, Senior Vice President Lead – ESG Integration & Impact, PIMCO
- What have been the issuance trends in social bonds over the last 12 months?
- How are issuers approaching social KPIs and definitions? What informs decision making when deciding to label social?
- How do we efficiently define the S in ESG?
- How are socials SPOs and metrics measured and understood?
- What sectors are issuing the most social bonds?
- How to attract new sectors, issuer types – particularly corporates – and investors to this space
Aaron Franklin, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Finance, SMBC
Alán Bonilla, Director, Lead Analyst, Sustainable Finance, S&P Global
Benjamin Bailey, Vice President of Investments, Senior Fixed Income Investment Manager, Everence Financial
Hazim Taib, Chief Financial Officer, Connecticut Housing Finance Authority (CHFA)
Nina Ahlstrand, Global Head of Sustainable Finance, DNB Markets