AVPN is a unique funders’ network based in Singapore committed to building a vibrant and high impact social investment community across Asia. As an advocate, capacity builder, and platform that cuts across private, public and social sectors, AVPN embraces all types of engagement to improve the effectiveness of members across the Asia Pacific region.
The core mission of AVPN is to increase the flow of financial, human and intellectual capital to the social sector by connecting and empowering key stakeholders from funders to the social purpose organizations they support.
With over 500 members across 32 countries, AVPN is catalysing the movement towards a more strategic, collaborative and outcome focused approach to social investing, ensuring that resources are deployed as effectively as possible to address key social challenges facing Asia today and in the future.
Visit us at: www.avpn.asia
Reach us on: email@example.com
Follow us on: Twitter @avpn_asia
Finance Matters is a London-based community working to put sustainability at the heart of finance. We believe the financial system that will work for the future will have sustainability at its heart - led by the actions of individuals inspired to make this opportunity a reality.
We provide the tools that finance professionals need to turn a single-bottom line career into a double- or triple-bottom-line one – whether through workplace innovation, moving to an impact-focused role, or investing personal time & money in companies and projects that are driving meaningful, positive social and environmental change.
Today, we are a community of over 300 individuals working in finance or associated with the London financial services industry. We have hosted dozens of events and workshops that provide new knowledge or help our members new concepts into practice. Finance Matters is hosted by The Finance Innovation Lab.
Since 2006, Global Sustain provides a wide range of services and solutions to support its members and clients succeeding triple bottom line results. Based in London and Athens, with offices in Berlin, Brussels, London, New York and Nicosia, Global Sustain offers innovative online and off-line services related to sustainability, corporate responsibility, responsible investing, green economy, business ethics and excellence, transparency, human rights and accountability. Its members include corporations, non-governmental and non-profit organisations, municipalities and local authorities, academic institutions, media, professional bodies, service providers, chambers, think tanks and other public or private entities. Global Sustain:
- Facilitates synergies among members, between the corporate and third sectors as well as key stakeholders.
- Effectively communicates CSR and sustainability news, reports, events and information on behalf of members and clients, with a global audience.
- Is a UN Global Compact signatory and founding member of the Global Compact Network Hellas since 2008 and member of United Nations Global Compact Network Belgium, since November 2012.
- Is a signatory to the United Nations-supported Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI) Initiative.
- Is a member and partner of leading global media organisations such as CSRwire, Inc., Ethical Performance, Business Wire etc.
- Is a GRI Gold Partner.
- Has financed 24 charitable projects carried out by Global Sustain NGO members to date.
- Participates in, presents at and officially supports local, regional and international conferences, events and exhibitions organised by prestigious companies and organisations, including Economist Conferences, Ethical Corporation, FT Business, Social Capital Media - SOCAP/Europe, Transparency International, TBLI Conference B.V., EBD Group AG, Institute of Directors (IOD) India, Enterprise Asia and many others.
- Organises conferences and events, including the Sustainability Forum, a training, networking and professional development event.
- Conducts research on sustainability, CSR, the green economy and the third sector for members and clients.
- Operates as a 100% carbon neutral firm.
- Has published ten (10) Yearbooks to date.
- Can be followed on Twitter (@GlSustain), Facebook (Global Sustain), LinkedIn (Global Sustain), Instagram (Global Sustain) and YouTube (Global Sustain).
Korea Sustainability Investing Forum (KoSIF) is a non-profit organization, established on 3rd April 2007 with a view to contributing to the construction of sustainable society by promoting Sustainable Investment in Korea. Our missions are 1) to encourage ESG consideration in decision-making, 2) to assist active ownership by institutional investors, 3) to support a long term perspective in finance, 4) to introduce the international trends on sustainable finance to Korea market, and 5) to contribute for the integration and development of the global society through SRI movement. Currently 40 individual members and 10 corporate members are supporting KoSIF activities such as Annual Forum on Sustainable Finance, Engagement in law-makers and policy makers on CSR/SRI policy, Climate Change related Disclosure and so on. It is partnering with the international organizations including CDP. Konrad Adenauer Foundation, IIRC etc. Also it is closely cooperating with many national organizations including CSR Forum of Korea National Assembly, CSR Forum of Korea National Assembly, Renewable Energy Forum of Korea National Assembly, Korean Academy of Business Ethics, UNEP/FI Korea Representative, UNGC Korea Network, National Anti-corruption Forum etc.
The Luxembourg Finance Labelling Agency (LuxFLAG), is an independent and international, non-profit association created in Luxembourg in July 2006 by seven founding partners, the Luxembourg Government (Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs and Ministry of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure), ALFI, ABBL, ADA, the European Investment Bank, Luxembourg for Finance and the Luxembourg Stock Exchange who are the Charter members. LuxFLAG aims to promote the raising of capital for the Responsible Investment sector by awarding a recognizable label to eligible investment vehicles in Microfinance, Environment, ESG (Environment, Social, Governance), Climate Finance and Green bonds. The objective is to reassure investors that the labelled investment vehicles invest in respective sectors and activities in a responsible manner. www.luxflag.org
NordSIP is the leading news platform focused on impact and sustainable investing in the Nordics for professional investors.
UniCredit is a simple, pan-European commercial bank providing unique access to Western, Central and Eastern Europe with an unrivalled strategic presence in 14 European core markets and an International Network spanning another 16 countries worldwide.
UniCredit Corporate & Investment Banking is fully plugged into UniCredit Group and serves 1,500 multinational corporates and key financial institutions and supports the Group's corporate banking units in delivering services to 600,000 corporate and public sector clients. Furthermore, we deliver investment solutions for UniCredit's retail and private banking clients.
At home throughout Europe, we are the partner of choice for our clients' increasingly sophisticated demand for Corporate Banking and Transaction Services, Structured Finance, Capital Markets and Investment Products. We offer local expertise as well as international reach and accompany our clients globally. We are a leading corporate lender and underwriter in Europe with over EUR 300 billion outstanding. As a leader in debt and trade finance, we consistently rank in the top three positions in league tables for combined loans and bonds in Euros and are recognized as a Trade Finance Powerhouse in Western, Central and Eastern Europe.