Panel: Measuring and reporting
- What products and tools are available, and how can ESG ratings help?
- Advances in using forward-looking metrics for measuring transition, and how to detect and avoid greenwashing
- How and when might more granularity be achieved when measuring transition?
- Update from the Transition Plan Taskforce on standards and best practices to measure net zero alignment, and how these can inform the engagement process
- Measuring and reporting transition in shareholder resolutions
Ahren Lester, Assistant Editor, Environmental Finance
Lisa Beauvilain, Head of Sustainability & ESG, Impax Asset Management
Paddy Arber, Group Head of Government Engagement - Sustainability, Aviva plc, & Member of Delivery Group, UK Transition Plan Taskforce
Sofia Bartholdy, Net Zero Lead,
Investment Division, Church
Commissioners for England
Panel: Social metrics - what data can be
used to measure social investments
and to what extent can they be
- How are social metrics currently being reported?
- Where is the alpha in social data?
- To what extent are social metrics too qualitative to be measured in a meaningful way? What quantitative metrics are actually available? How can AI be used to fill data gaps?
- Examining advances in developing DEI (diversity, equity and inclusion) metrics
- Understanding civil liberty and privacy issues in different jurisdictions when collating social data (ethnicity, gender, etc) from corporate workforces
- Are more practices being developed for ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of the workforce in the post-pandemic economy, and how are these being measured?
- How are human rights metrics being integrated into ESG reporting and strategies, and how could human rights data be improved?
- What regulation might be introduced to standardise social metrics, and what lessons can be learnt from climate metrics when developing a social taxonomy?
Michael Hurley, Deputy Editor, Environmental Finance
Helen Price, Head of Stewardship, Brunel Pension Partnership
Nikolaj Halkjaer Pedersen, Senior Lead, Human Rights, PRI (Principles for Responsible Investment)
Sebastiaan Reinders, Head of Investment Science, NN Investment Partners
Sylvain Guyoton, Chief Rating Officer, EcoVadis