Environmental Finance is delighted to announce that its seventh annual Green Bonds Europe conference will take place on 19 June at the Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel in London.
It’s been a blockbuster 2016 for the green bond market, with more than double the value of issuance of 2015, credit ratings agencies joining the market, with new geographies and industry sectors coming to market for the first time, innovative bond structures being launched and significant pricing advantages being reported.
Join this event to discuss the drivers behind the green bond boom and how to ensure sustainable growth as the market matures. Last year over 300 delegates have joined this conference with more than half from the issuer and investor community.
The event has attracted delegates from across the globe: from Australia to the USA, from Mexico to Singapore, and from North Africa, Europe and UK…
Confirmed speakers include:
- Axel Bendiek, Head of Treasury, State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ben Powell, Head of Funding, IFC
- Catarina da Silva, Senior Advisor, Advisory Services, Sustainalytics
- Eila Kreivi, Director and Head, Capital Markets Department, European Investment Bank
- Frédéric Bonnardel, Financing, Department of Finance, CDC Caisse des Depots et Consignations
- Igor Shishlov, Project Manager, Finance, Investment & Climate, Institute for Climate Economics
- Johanna Köb, Responsible Investment Analyst, Investment Management, Zurich Insurance
- Julia Haake, Director International Business Development, oekom research
- Marilyn Ceci, Managing Director, Head of Green Bonds, J.P. Morgan Securities
- Meral Özçiçek , Department Head, Financial Institutions, TSKB
- Natalie Mordi-Hillaert, Green DCM, EMEA, Short Term Fixed Income Origination, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Philip Brown, Managing Director, Debt Capital Markets, Citi Global Markets
- Rohit Talwar, CEO, Fast Future
- Sjaak-Jan Baars – Global Head of Long Term Funding, Rabobank
- Tanguy Claquin, head of sustainable banking, Credit Agricole CIB
We are offering a 20% early bird discount and Environmental Finance subscriber will receive an additional 30% discount, which is applied to the early bird rate if booked before 15 May 2017.