Environmental Finance is delighted to announce that its seventh annual Green Bonds Europe conference will take place on 19 June at the Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel in London.
It's been a blockbuster 2016 for the green bond market, with more than double the value of issuance of 2015, credit ratings agencies joining the market, with new geographies and industry sectors coming to market for the first time, innovative bond structures being launched and significant pricing advantages being reported.
With new geographies and industry sectors coming to market for the first time and innovative bond structures being launched, this is perhaps the most interesting period yet in the market's development.
Join the greatest green bonds discussion this year!
Join this event to discuss the drivers behind the green bond boom and how to ensure sustainable growth as the market matures. Last year over 300 delegates have joined this conference with more than half from the issuer and investor community.
The event has attracted delegates from across the globe: from Australia to the USA, from Mexico to Singapore, and from North Africa, Europe and UK…
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alexandra Bonnet, Deputy Head - Economic Department, Ministry for Ecology and Social Transition, Republic of France
- Axel Bendiek, Head of Treasury, State of North Rhine-Westphalia
- Ben Powell, Head of Funding, IFC
- Catarina da Silva, Senior Advisor, Advisory Services, Sustainalytics
- Chris Wigley, Senior Portfolio Manager, Mirova
- Christopher Egerton-Warburton, Partner, Lion's Head Global Partners
- Dennis van der Putten, Head of Responsible Investment, ACTIAM
- Eila Kreivi, Director and Head - Capital Markets Department, European Investment Bank
- Emanuela Cernoia-Russo, Senior Treasury Manager, TfL
- Felipe Gordillo, Senior ESG Analyst, BNPP Investment Partners
- Francois Millet, Head of Product, Lyxor ETF
- Frédéric Bonnardel, Financing - Department of Finance, CDC Caisse des Depots et Consignations
- Igor Shishlov, Project Manager, Finance, Investment & Climate, Institute for Climate Economics
- Jean-Marc Mercier, Managing Director - Global Co-Head of Debt Capital Markets - Global Banking, HSBC
- Jean-Marie Masse, Global Head and Chief Investment Officer, IFC
- Jochen Krimphoff, Deputy Director - Green Finance, WWF-France
- Johanna Köb, Responsible Investment Analyst - Investment Management, Zurich Insurance Company
- Julia Haake, Director International Business Development, oekom research
- Justin Eeles, Head of Portfolio Management, Affirmative Investment Management
- Lars Eibeholm, Head of Treasury, Nordic Investment Bank
- Marilyn Ceci, Managing Director - Head of Green Bonds, J.P. Morgan Securities
- Martin Cech, Senior Portfolio Manager, Erste-Sparinvest
- Meral Özçiçek, Department Head, Financial Institutions, TSKB
- Michael Wilkins, Managing Director, S&P Global Ratings
- Murray C. Simpson, Director Climate Resilience, Amec Foster Wheeler
- Natalie Mordi-Hillaert, Green DCM - EMEA - Short Term Fixed Income Origination, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Otto Weyhausen-Brinkmann, Vice-President - Head of New Issues, KfW
- Peter Munro, Director - Market Practice and Regulatory Policy, ICMA
- Philip Brown, Managing Director - Head of Green and Social Bond Origination, Citi Global Markets
- Rahul Ghosh, Vice-President and Senior Credit Officer, Moody's Investors Service
- Rohit Talwar, CEO, Fast Future
- Sarah Wilson, Director on the Responsible Investment Team, TIAA
- Sean Kidney, CEO and co-founder, Climate Bonds Initiative
- Sjaak-Jan Baars, Global Head of Long Term Funding, Rabobank
- Stephanie Sfakianos, Head of Sustainable Capital Markets, BNP Paribas
- Tanguy Claquin, Head of Sustainable Banking, Crédit Agricole Ca-CIB
- Thomas Pönisch, Head of Treasury, DKB
- Ulf Erlandsson, Senior Portfolio Manager, AP4
- Maxim Vydrine, Deputy Head of EM Debt, Amundi
- Wilfried Bolt, Senior Investment Manager, PGGM Investments
We are offering a 20% early bird discount and Environmental Finance subscriber will receive an additional 30% discount, which is applied to the early bird rate if booked before 15 May 2017.