Environmental Finance's Fixed Income & ESG, featuring the Green Bonds Europe conference will take place on 18 June in London
As the green market has developed, we've been there every step of the way, reporting and shaping the conversations to drive the market forward.
Our annual Green Bonds Europe conference will now include a stream that will run alongside the main event focussing on ESG integration in fixed income. Themes will include ESG risk management and pricing in fixed income, bondholder ESG engagement and evolving investment products such as sustainability and social bonds.
We also plan to shape the conversation around the big issues and the strategies that can be deployed to grow the green bond market exponentially over the next decade. These include:
- Why investors are increasingly reviewing the ESG profiles
- Innovation through ABS and other structured products
- Why integrate ESG into fixed income
- Market developments needed to secure green bond growth
- Pricing ESG in fixed income
- What is the future for the green and social bond market?
- Bondholder engagement
- How do green, social and sustainability bonds fit in sustainability strategies of fixed income investors?
- Putting the EU's sustainable finance strategy into practice