12:00 BST/07:00 EDT
PANEL: The coexisting roles of green bonds and sustainability-linked bonds
- Which specific role each instrument has to play?
- Are green bonds and sustainability-linked bonds complementary or not?
- What is their respective reach in terms of investor demand?
Agnès Gourc, Co-head, BNP Paribas Sustainable Finance Markets
PRESENTATION: One year on from ICMA’s Sustainability-Linked Bond Principles
PANEL: Social bonds
- Is a Build Back Better sentiment still driving momentum for social bonds?
- How are issuers approaching use-of-proceeds in an innovative way?
- What do investors think of social bonds?
Amy West, Managing Director & Global Head of Sustainable Finance & Corporate Transitions, TD Securities
PANEL: Designing KPI-linked bonds and sustainability-linked loans
- Which KPIs make sense and how do you structure such a bond or loan?
- What metrics are being chosen for different interest dates levels?
- How ambitious should targets be?
- Which sectors are looking at KPI-linked products as part of their transition strategies?
Marilyn Ceci, Managing Director & Global Head of ESG Debt Capital Markets, J.P. Morgan
PRESENTATION: Could performance-based pricing pave the way for data providers and rating agencies to achieve more correlation?
PANEL: ESG data
- How are issuers and investors of GSS bond and KPI-linked products harnessing data?
- How can it be best be incorporated into decision making?
- Which technologies and innovations can help investors to collect ESG data and analyse ESG risks and opportunities?