Advisory note on the COVID-19 situation
Field Gibson Media, the organisers of Environmental Finance, Insurance Asset Risk and InsuranceERM events are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in the UK and globally. The health, safety and well-being of all our attendees is of prime importance and we will implement precautionary measures as needed. For the latest updates and guidelines on the COVID-19 situation in the UK, please visit the UK Government's health advice.
Environmental Finance is pleased to announce that the inaugural The Future of ESG Data virtual conference will take place on 9-10 September 2020 .
The Future of ESG Data virtual conference is an exciting new initiative, combining a mixture of live-streamed and pre-recorded content and unrivalled networking via a dedicated virtual event platform.
Key areas of discussion include:
- The future of corporate sustainability reporting
- Making commercially available ESG data and rankings more valuable to investors
- Achieving standardisation in impact data collection, measurement and reporting
- TFCD update – How will reporting develop and what are the implications for investors?
- Using advanced analytics and data science to unlock the potential of innovative alternative data sources
- Fixed Income – The next frontier for innovation in ESG data
Gain high-value content
Hear from 30+ expert speakers and gain critical industry insights on a range of thought-provoking topics.
Be more sustainable
No travel, less costs, no expenses - reduce your carbon footprint!