Environmental Finance is pleased to announce that the inaugural The Future of ESG Data conference will take place on 27 April 2020 in London.
Key areas of discussion include:
- The future of corporate sustainability reporting
- Making commercially available ESG data and rankings more valuable to investors
- Achieving standardisation in impact data collection, measurement and reporting
- TFCD update – How will reporting develop and what are the implications for investors?
- Using advanced analytics and data science to unlock the potential of innovative alternative data sources
- Fixed Income – The next frontier for innovation in ESG data