Advisory note on the COVID-19 situation
Field Gibson Media, the organisers of Environmental Finance, Insurance Asset Risk and InsuranceERM events are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation in the UK and globally. The health, safety and well-being of all our attendees is of prime importance and we will implement precautionary measures as needed. For the latest updates and guidelines on the COVID-19 situation in the UK, please visit the UK Government's health advice.
Environmental Finance is pleased to announce that the inaugural The Future of ESG Data conference will take place on 9 September 2020 in London.
Key areas of discussion include:
- The future of corporate sustainability reporting
- Making commercially available ESG data and rankings more valuable to investors
- Achieving standardisation in impact data collection, measurement and reporting
- TFCD update – How will reporting develop and what are the implications for investors?
- Using advanced analytics and data science to unlock the potential of innovative alternative data sources
- Fixed Income – The next frontier for innovation in ESG data