- Europe 'more highly exposed' to negative biodiversity impact
- Bond round-up: Mercedes-Benz, automotive spotlight, Indonesia, UK ... and more
- Institutional investors to buy carbon offsets in three years, developer says
- Nigerian sovereign green bonds come under IEA scrutiny
- AIB: SLL bond market development would be 'big plus'
- Paris-aligned benchmarks boom but are they helping the transition? Part one
- Paris-aligned benchmarks boom but are they helping the transition? Part two
- MAS to consult on coal-phase out within Singapore taxonomy
- Schroders explains its carbon-offset climate fund
- Sustainable funds grow globally despite regional outflows
Biodiversity funding database FIRE prepares for launch02 June 2023
An online tool to ease access to funding resources for biodiversity projects, from sources including investors, is about to be launched by UN Development Programme.
Voluntary carbon markets not "going to be perfect", says VCMI02 June 2023
Voluntary carbon markets are not "going to be perfect", but all tools, even those that "are contested" will be needed to transition the economy, the Voluntary Carbon Market Integrity Initiative (VCMI) has told Environmental Finance.
'Ground-breaking' CSDDD rule secures European Parliament approval02 June 2023
The EU Corporate Sustainability Due Diligence Directive (CSDDD) has secured approval from the European Parliament that will require companies to implement climate transition plans and disclose the impact of their value chains on human rights and the environment.
ESMA: Enhance transition finance to prevent greenwashing02 June 2023
The European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) has recommended that the EU consider sharpening up recognition of 'transition' finance and better align legislative use of what constitutes 'significant harm' in order to prevent 'greenwashing'.