OPENING PANEL: Key developments in 2016 and outlook for the future
Hear from experienced issuers and investors about some of the biggest trends seen in the North American green bond market so far in 2016.
- What were the main developments and milestones in the market in the year?
- Which bond issuances stood out – sizeable, innovative transactions?
- What challenges need to be overcome for the market to grow and evolve further?
- Corporate issues – what is being done to mobilise more large-scale corporate green bond issues in the US?
- What developments are expected for 2017 – new products, standards, sectors and currencies?
Drew Wolff, Treasurer, Starbucks
Pierre Van Peteghem, Treasurer, Asian Development Bank
Steven Nichols, Capital Markets Manager, Southern Company
Dan Shurey, Clean Energy Economics Analyst, Bloomberg New Energy Finance
Sarah McAvoy, Global Funding Executive, Bank of America
Moderator: Rebecca Burns, Americas Green Debt Capital Markets, Bank of America Merrill Lynch