PANEL DISCUSSION: The investors' panel
A panel of green bond investors discussing key themes such as:
- Signs of maturity in the North American green bond market
- Supply and demand – is there more investment appetite than attractive bond issuances?
- How competitive is the US green bond market?
- Are most green bonds performing in line with investor expectations?
- The evolution of green bond funds – what type of LPs are being targeted as investors in these funds?
Erin Bigley, Senior Portfolio Manager Fixed Income, AllianceBernstein
Lars Lindblom, Portfolio Manager, Second AP Fund
Stephan Bonte, Director Sustainable Investing, Standish
Vishal Khanduja, Vice President, Portfolio Manager and Head of Taxable Fixed Income, Calvert Investment Management
Moderator: Hervé P. Duteil, Managing Director, Regional Coordinator for Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Finance in North America, BNP Paribas